Fire In the Soul

Fire In the Soul
"Fire In the Soul" From the Merka series in The Elves of the Woodland Realm

Monday, May 18, 2015

We Are Moving!


If you live in the Atlanta, Georgia area then lucky you. I am not from Georgia but my husband is. I had lived there since 1991 until we moved to Peoria, Illinois last year. We have been here for 10 months and have decided to go home.


I will be focusing on getting my blog, website and Etsy shop up to date with the latest photo sessions and products for Lily Mairi. I will also be booking clients for fine art portrait sessions for the fall and traditional portraits starting in July.

In the mean time here are a few images for some new items for Lily Mairi




Woodland Head Pieces

Steampunk Jewelry

Fairytale & Whimsical Jewelry

I also have new costume pieces and accessories, new bridal pieces, new steampunk fascinators, and new woodland flower fascinators. Keep checking in for updates. You can also like my facebook pages:

Jennifer Griffin- Fine Art Photography
and
LilyMairi

or follow me on Twitter
Lily Mairi

No comments:

Post a Comment