Fire In the Soul

Fire In the Soul
"Fire In the Soul" From the Merka series in The Elves of the Woodland Realm

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Changes In Business

I have always struggled with having my hand in too many pots, spinning too many plates if you will. I haven't really been able to decide what to choose.

Photography

Costume Design

Jewelry Design

Hair Accessories

 Altered Art

Mixed Media

I have decided to rename my actual business because when it comes right down to it, I'd rather be doing photography than anything else. I still have my dream of one day having a brick and mortar storefront studio but for now, I believe doing this is the first step in getting there. Lily Mairi will be my product line name but my business name is Jennifer Griffin Studios.

I still have my Lily Mairi, Etsy shop to purchase my steampunk, fairy and custom accessories and jewelry. My art and costumes will be sold at my new Etsy shop J Griffin Studios. J Griffin because Etsy only allows so many characters to be used in s shop name.
I did this to help out my customers that only want one portion of what I do without wading through everything else. However my main focus is going to be on art photography, or art portraiture.





I have even changed my logo as well.


We will see how it goes. I have some new and fabulous people helping me along the way, encouraging me push forward and refine my processes. Here is to a new year! 2017!


No comments:

Post a Comment