Fire In the Soul

Fire In the Soul
"Fire In the Soul" From the Merka series in The Elves of the Woodland Realm

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Update on Jennifer Griffin Studios


 

Some of you may not know that I updated my photography logo and my business. Lily Mairi will no longer be my business name, but it will remain the name of my product line. However, I will be focusing more on photography, art and costuming, as that is where my heart is. My website, JenniferGriffinStudios.com has been updated to include a client portal for my clients to view and purchase images from their sessions with a secure pass code so they are the only one's who are able to view images, keeping everything private. 



Hydrangea flower crown can be found here

Also new, are my package pricing for photography sessions. Those are also updated on my website and include Mini Sessions, Head Shots for Professionals and Fairy Sessions.
 
Blue flower clip can be found here

Fall head piece can be found here

I will be including more costume and costume accessories for adults and plus size women. I am nearly finished with a fairy wedding gown! (Post to come later about that.)


I have 2 sessions that I will be posting on in the next 2 weeks or so, Secret of the Kells and The Neverending Story. I am SUPER excited about them!  Stay tuned for those.


Thanks for checking in! Leave a comment about what kinds of photography sessions you would like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment