Fire In the Soul

Fire In the Soul
"Fire In the Soul" From the Merka series in The Elves of the Woodland Realm

Monday, June 19, 2017

Childlike Empress Cosplay Photo Shoot

I have been wanting to do some cosplay photo shoots and this one was at the top of my list. I had the perfect model for the shoot so I just needed to make her gown and head piece. I also had to figure out the back ground.  I looked for weeks for a digital background but alas, couldn't find anything so I resorted to making my own. Here are the final images:


 

These images were for my own personal fan art and no monies were made from these images. I was considering doing some with the character Bastion and the Empress together. Maybe after I finish up the next 2 shoots, The Secret of the Kells and Labyrinth.

"Bastion, Call... my... name!"

Let me know what you think! Follow my blog to keep up with the latest photo sessions and behind the scenes looks at how I do my craft and create my images.

No comments:

Post a Comment