Fire In the Soul

Fire In the Soul
"Fire In the Soul" From the Merka series in The Elves of the Woodland Realm

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Male Archer Elf


Boys sometimes get the raw end of the stick when it comes to the fantasy genera in art and photography. At least little boys do. There are all kinds of photographers that do fairy photo shoots but they are super feminine which most boys don't want. Not all but most.  Hence this photo shoot.


I made his tunic, quiver and arrows. The pants were his, the bow I purchased online at Black Bear Haversack Trading Post several years ago. The leather gauntlets I purchased from a fellow Etsy shop Iron Woods Shop.

I have plans for a dragon shoot, a Lost Boys shoot and a tribal shoot this year using some of my tribal pieces out of my Etsy shop.
              



All in all it was a good shoot and everyone was happy. The other masculine shoots coming up, I am  hopefully I can get it all together before fall.



No comments:

Post a Comment