Fire In the Soul

Fire In the Soul
"Fire In the Soul" From the Merka series in The Elves of the Woodland Realm

Monday, June 27, 2016

New Artwork

Since the last 2 months have been crazy, I have a whole bunch of stuff to catch up on. Like these super cute teacup fairy gardens!



Some other things I have been working on are mixed media pieces and some assemblage pieces. I have several pieces in my head I want to create. However, it is something that I have finished these pieces.



I also have had several photo shoots as well. Recently, I did a photo shoot with sisters. It was so much fun. Their family is fantastic. I'll do a post about the shoot later.


I also attended the Caldera Pagan Music Festival as a vendor for LilyMairi. You can see images from the festival in my post here. There was anticipated to be nearly 4,000 attendees. However, I think because of the holiday weekend it was on, and the fact it was their first year, attendance wasn't that high. I did manage to meet some fantastic artists and spend some time with the hubby without the kids in tow.

No comments:

Post a Comment