Fire In the Soul

Fire In the Soul
"Fire In the Soul" From the Merka series in The Elves of the Woodland Realm

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Fairy Sisters Photo Shoot

Fairy Sisters, May 2016



Both outfits and accessories where made by me. The white fairy wings were also made by me and will be sold with the blue fairy costume. The other fairy wings were made by Fairy Wings and Things on Etsy. The concept and photography is by me as well. You can find more info and see my gallery on my photography Facebook page Jennifer Griffin Fine Art. You can also view more images of my photography work on my website, www.LilyMairi.com.




                   Both of these costumes will be for sale. You can find them here (link coming soon)


If you are interested in costuming or photography, please contact me here. Hope you enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment